Wednesday, August 11, 2010

How do cope with jealousy towards prettier sister?

my sister is a stunning beauty that attracted all men's attention. I found my boyfriend watching her secretly too. The jealousy in me is just eaten me up, and our relationship turn sour too. It turn my self-esteem and confidence down to valley. I hate this jealousy that drive me mad. I miss the confident me used to be. God help me please.How do cope with jealousy towards prettier sister?
Beauty has a lot to do with self confidence...low self esteem can be very unattractive in anyone, jealousy, anger are very destructive emotions...they only serve to make a person feel even worse. What you need to do is..stop comparing yourself to your sister. You need to find your most attractive attributes...maybe you eyes, hair, smile whatever you think is nice about you....then you need to remember to use it to your advantage.... but most of all STOP comparing yourself to your sister. Work on your own self esteem , always be ready to smile ....smiling is a very attractive thing...people will always flock to a person that smiles easily. Also remember beauty is often just skin deep. I have 2 daughters , they are as different as chalk and cheese...on was always considered the nice pretty one the other was seem as the the bright funny one with red hair and very fair skin. I encourage my fair skinned daughter to have self esteem ..it took her some years to get this point through her head but she did and she also realised ..her hair was her crowning glory...so as she got older and wiser , she became the beauty I knew she always was. Many years later they are both mature , independent woman and they don't have these sort of issues anymore ...because they both learnt , there is more to beauty than what you see on the surface.How do cope with jealousy towards prettier sister?
If you believe in God and have any regard for the Bible, remember that it was jealousy that caused Cain to kill his brother Abel. Pray constantly to God to help you overcome temptation. As for your confidence, it's not outward beauty that measures a person's worth.





Anyone who has seen an old woman and compare her looks to that of decades before will realize that ';beauty is only skin deep.'; Also, take note that unless your family is dysfunctional and beyond repair, more often than not family is your refuge. Do not ruin a good thing by letting jealousy run amok.
first off listen to this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E3xScYreh鈥?/a>





secondly, the brightest stars fade the quickest-your sister will IN TIME.


YOU need to realize that your still growing into you and YOU have something to bring to the table that guys WILL flock to.





just be patient, your man will come. ;)
I'm just willing to bet that you have qualities that your sister doesn't have. Capitalize on those qualities, and focus on what makes you special.

No comments:

Post a Comment