Wednesday, August 11, 2010

How do i cope with jealousy about my girlfriends guy friend?

my girlfriend is a skater and she has alot of guy friends -.- well anyways a really good friend of hers (that is a guy) lives downs the street aways but goes over to her house almost every day. i know that she wouldnt cheat on me because of our reasons and whatnot but i need help in dealing with the fact that i get extremely jealous whenever he goes over... is there any advice or helpful tips that can help me cope with the jealousy so im not always upset whenever he goes over?How do i cope with jealousy about my girlfriends guy friend?
I don't know if there is anything you can do. i had a lot of guy friends when i met my husband and he wasn't comfortable with it, so as he became more important to me than they did, i stopped being friends with them out of respect for him. i'm 22 and we've been married 4 years. some guys are just the jealous type and it sounds like your one of those guys. and that's ok as long as you aren't trying to control her every move. there are very few guys that are friends with a girl just because they enjoy her company. guys almost always want more. you're a guy, think about it. if he's going over there everyday, he wants more than her friendship. i think you're right to be jealous. ask her how she would feel if you had a girl over everyday. if she cares about you as much as you think she does, she won't have a problem spending a little less time with this guy. good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment