Wednesday, August 11, 2010

How can I cope with Jealousy?

Ok, so there's this girl that I REALLY like, and I hang out with her all the time. We're really good friends. But, there's this other guy that's starting to like her and ask out. This makes me furious! It kills me! I'm trying to except the fact that she needs to find the right guy and life and that i should be happy for her no matter what, but since i have feelings for this girl it's kinda hard to let it go. Please, if anyone can help me before I go insane, I would gladly appreciate it.How can I cope with Jealousy?
it very difficult to say what can stop you having these negative feelings. jealousy is a very negative emotion. but never the less you have a problem that needs to be addressed. so i would suggest therapy.How can I cope with Jealousy?
Here's a great article on figuring out your feelings but the obvious question is.....why don't you ask her out yourself?


http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/1727810/how_to_deal_with_jealousy.html?cat=41
Well...


I know the feeling. Only with a guy. But what I do is I honestly cry myself to sleep. It sould really stupid and dumb and like it would never work and I know your a guy but it makes me feel so so much better. I promise. and if that doesn't work hitting stuff may work better sense your a guy. Try putting ur pillow on the ground and just going off on it.





Have you told this girl you like her? She may feel the same way. But i never tell a boy I like them so idk if your life me and can't tell people you like them so idk if you would do that
tell her how you feel, maybe she will find it cute and go out wt you instead of ';that guy';





IF YOU DON'T TELL HER HOW YOU FEEL ABOUT HER YOU WILL ALWAYSSSSSSSSS B THE OTHER GUY ON THE SIDE REMEMBER, IF YOU AIN'T A MAN TO LET HER KNOW HOW YOU FEEL ABOUT HER THAN DON'T EVEN BE JEALOUS GO SIT SOMEWHERE AND CRYYYYYYYY








sorry but this is how it goes
i think you should let her know how you feel and see how she feels about that but if she is not intrested you should be happy to have her as a friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment