Wednesday, August 11, 2010

How do you cope with jealousy, when it's hurting you?

I have a friend that I'm really jealous of. She used to be over weight, but it wasn't bad. Then couple months and she's lost it all. She's perfect. She has curves, and all the guys love her body. I've seen her a lot, and she seems like an average girl to me, but when she flaunts what she has, it really makes me jealous. I have a butt and she doesn't, but then again, she has bigger boobs, longer hair, hottest boyfriends, and perfect body. So my big butt is nothing compare to her. She says I'm beautiful, and she's really out front, but then again we've been friends for like 3 years. I have changed my apperance so much since the 6th grade %26amp; now I'm in H.S but I feel still unsatifised at times. Not only my body, but my looks. I don't think my body is bad at all, but yeah it does need some improvements. Please just help me.





P.S - My birthday's comming up (28th), it'd be nice to not be sad.How do you cope with jealousy, when it's hurting you?
stop being jealous!!!!!!!!


just be yourself and stop worrying about how everyone around u looks!


u should be happy for her,


not jealous.


be nice! and happy early birthday!

No comments:

Post a Comment