Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Coping with Jealousy?

My boyfriend and I are in a really rough patch due mainly to jealousy.


We've been together nearly 3 years and I would hate for it to end because of something that I think can be worked with.








He gets jealous of me hanging out with other guys. A lot of my friends are guys, nothing going on between us, but friends none the less.


I have invited him to come hang out.


He hasn't yet, but even still there would be the times where he's at work and I might not want to be stuck at home.








I guess what I am feeling is jealousy as well.


I get upset sometimes when he is hanging out with his friends. All his friends do is smoke weed pretty much. I know he does not do it to the extent that his friends are by any means, but for some reason it makes me feel upset.





I am looking for any tips on how to deal with these situations? Thank you so muchCoping with Jealousy?
he smokes weed... then he's not jealous but paranoid.

No comments:

Post a Comment