Monday, August 16, 2010

BDSM question?

My Master and I have been together for a year now. The idea of us having a 2nd female sub is a real turn on for both of us. At the moment we only use it during tsex and fantasyworld. However is there anyone else out there that has 2 subs? How does your 1st sub cope with the jealousy of it all? The thought of having another female dom me whilst my boyfriend is at work is very sexy. Love the idea of having to work hard and the feeling of being in competition with another girl. Is bringing it to reality a good idea?BDSM question?
I'd say it is if you trust the guy. I'm trying to find another female for my boyfriend and I myself. Its just a one night thing (for us anyway) so its no big. Besides if you never do it, you'll always be wondering ';what if?';BDSM question?
fantasies are meant to stay as fantaasies, and 9out of 10 times it ends in tears....
If you're interested, I agree - I'd at least try it out. If it doesn't work, you can go back to just being the two of you. It sounds like if you find another female sub, that she'd be the alpha sub, and have authority over you as well? I'd probably get that straight so that it's clear the pecking order, so to speak, when you start. I'm a sub as well, and the thought of serving alongside another submissive is a big turn on for me as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment