Monday, August 16, 2010

Me? Jealous? Heck Yes I AM?

Yes.





My husband and I are newlyweds. All is cool for the most part. My jealousy comes into play about his female friends. He has a few and I have phased out my male friends on purpose because I'm on another chapter in my life. Today I heard a vm on our answering machine with a woman saying ';it's me... driving into town... got your msg... meet up ..'; blah blah blah, the thing is-I'm so jealous. I'm at work right now and can't hang out with him and I trust him-I know he only has love for me, but DAMN I get so crazy knowing he's putting any other kind of time into any other female besides me.





SO, can someone tell me how they get over this? To all the jealous wives out there: how do you cope with your jealousy when you think it's a little too over the top?Me? Jealous? Heck Yes I AM?
Once you're married, these single female friends need to slowly be phased out. It's not appropriate for him to be meeting up with these women without telling you when, where, and why they're getting together. Believe me: Single ';friends'; WILL cause issues in your marriage, and if your husband has even the tiniest bit of respect he would fill you in.





And yes: it starts out as friendship. But are you really comfortable with them drinking at a bar together? Him traveling to see her? It starts off small and gets bigger.





Married men do not need to have single female friends they hang out with one on one. It's not right, and definitely disrespectful.Me? Jealous? Heck Yes I AM?
why the heck does your husband still have female friends? dang woman you should have set him straight long ago! Youre in for a ride now. I would sit down and talk to him and tell him straight up, you are a MARRIED man now, you shouldnt be seeing females for anything unless I am there, period. If he doesnt oblige, meet some male friends of your own (even if its not really going on, let him know you are going with a male co-worker to lunch or an old high school/college friend) let him feel that
he shoudlnt even have female friends unless they are married, its disrespectful to you and the marriage. why not erase the message and go through his phone?


he shoudl be putting all his free time into you or something that doesnt involve another women..or you could just go with him to see the other woman.
HAHA EXACTLY LIKE ME except.. we're both females..





Every time she goes out with her female friends, or guy friends


(her being bisexual)


I really get pissed and jealous.


So what I do is, I make plans while she's out.


I usually hang with my ex gf's or my other cute female friends.





Hang out with your guy friends on your free time.


Or just go out and get your mind off it.
im not married but you better tell that man who is boss...you gave up you friends so why the hell does he have girl friends.. men cant have plutonic friends...i know trusting is the best thing in a relationship but i mean come on isnt that a little suspicious...by the way your jelously isnt over the top...good luck ..you'll need it
This is where TRUST is involved. I am sure he has nothing to hide because she called YOUR home and not his cell. She knows he is married. As for you phasing your guy friends out, that's on you. I wouldn't have done that. You have put your insecurity over your friendship.
jealousy is normal up to some limits, I'm jealous too.


talk to him, tell him that you don't like that he meet his female friends alone.xxxH
He's going to meet up with another woman? and it's not a colleague from work? hmmm... you don't sound very smart.
You should have dealt with this before you got married. Work on it or you will lose him.
my husband does not have female friends. at least not that i know about

No comments:

Post a Comment