Monday, August 16, 2010

He scares me =( Please help... This is kinda serious =(?

I have history with this guy... We went out a few months ago and we split up cuz I couldn't cope with the jealousy... He made me jealous deliberately.





We got back together and for a while he was the sweetest guy ever but if I do something wrong he gets really nasty and calls me some stuff that i'd rather not say on here. Afterwards he'll be all sorry and so it's cuz he gets jealous of other guys.





Some days he'll deliberately hurt me until I cry and then he'll be all sweet and caring again and comfort me.





I'm scared of him. I tried to break it off and he went crazy and started being all nasty to me and then said ';You're my bird and you always will be';. He says I have no choice if i'm with him or not. He's threatened to beat me before but has never done it.





Please don't lecture me and say I should get out the relationship. I know I should. I just want to know how I can do this without being killed =(He scares me =( Please help... This is kinda serious =(?
You need to notify the police. And get a TRO, temporary restraining order. While it is only a piece of paper it is a necessary step. He has threatened you, is possibly stalking you, and could hurt you.


It's great that you've recognized that you have a serious problem, possibly deadly. You are only a stones throw away from being in a physically abusive relationship.


If you can, go and stay with someone else when you break up with him. Change your phone number and cell phone number.


And once he's out of your life get counseling to not only deal with the trauma and drama he's caused, but also to explore why you got into a relationship like that in the first place. Trust me there's a reason.He scares me =( Please help... This is kinda serious =(?
best to try to make it were he brakes up with you by not being there for him always tell him i'll meet you do not show up some one got sick or something -make him p****d off start ecknoring his calls do not answer the door you haft to go to the hospital or meet your mom or got to work late any thing to pro -long were he finaly gets the hint and will want to break it off with you ----that does not work then call fist call for help- tell them whts going on and they will help you---- some time men pick a fight to do what they want with out breaking up with you maybe this is the case with him or he just wants controll mental wise no good for you---- seek geting out
Personally I would probally talk to a cop and ask them for help. They would be my best bet and would help you going through the steps in the best way.
Get a restraining order and tell him if he does anything that you have people watching your back.
call the police or an authority figure. Pack away and live with your parents or somehting. You need to get away from him.
When you break up with you, ask a good friend to go with you for protection and don't back down even if he threatens you or he will never let you go. If he continues to bother you, get a restraining order.
tell an adult. if you are an adult, tell the police? oh, have some friends nearby [kinda far] and break it off there. do it where there are a lot of people. if he does flip and gets ready to attack, then the people will be able to help you. then, GO TO THE POLICE and do something about it.
its really simple. get a BB gun load it and tell him that you don't want to be with him. if he reacts in a negative way then...well you know..shoot him with it. it'll hurt him but it wouldn't kill him or wound him. just shock him. JK JK JK! don't do that. i just had to say that.ok just tell him you cant be with him don't back down to him, he isn't in control of you and your life, you are. he threatens you can tell a officer and he won't mess with you again. hope this helps. good luck =)
just act like you don't care...hang around your friends and peers more...slowly break away from him without making it obvious...good luck
I would try to make a fast and clean break from him, if he has not beaten you yet he is most likely all talk and using it as a way to scare you. I have known a lot of people in abusive relationships that are afraid to leave, but the people they are with usually don't threaten to beat them they just do it. He honestly sounds like he is just obsessed and wants to have power over you.





If you do leave him, just be cautious. If he does anything to attempt to hurt you or threatens you anymore go to the police with it, they should be able to help you in some way.





Other than that, you should definitely leave him. I have seen crazy guys like this before, and you can't keep them around. Obviously the relationship is not good for you, and the longer you keep him around the harder it will be to break it off.
This isn't kinda serious, It's VERY serious. Even though he may have never touched you, it is still verbal abuse. You already know that you shouldn't be in the relationship, and you already know he isn't going to change anytime soon.... It sounds like you need to know how to get out. It's hard to tell you how to do that without knowing your exact situation. (if you live together, have mutual friends, have a safe place to go, if you will feel in danger being alone after breaking it off) Either way, you should confide in a close friend or family member that can help you plan a safe way away from him. Don't sit there and take it- you deserve more than that! Good luck!
Fart around him, chew with your mouth open, pick your nose.
Well, since ur scared to try, and break up with him. Try to make him break up with you instead but not by making him mad...











if it gets worse make sure u tell someone!
I don't want to lecture you, I want you to be safe though. He has a lot of obvious signs of an abusive man, weather he has hit you or not. The emotional abuse can sometimes be worse than the actual physical abuse. I was married to a man like this for 9 years. It's been ten years since I left, and I had to go through a lot just to pull myself out of the dirt, emotionally. I'm so sorry you are going through this, Here are a few things to read about:


http://www.associatedcontent.com/article鈥?/a>





Email me for more... I am looking for others.

No comments:

Post a Comment