Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Men and women.. i have a question about coping with jealousy.?

so, i decided that im never going to win. the guy i am with is never going to think im as beautiful as some other women. it's not like his mind is always going to be thinking about me, so i don't know why i bother. women, how do you cope with this? just not get jealous? men, when you see a beautiful girl and shes cute etc, do you forget about the girl your with/ seeing/ gf/ dating?Men and women.. i have a question about coping with jealousy.?
I'm a guy and I'll be honest, I have taken a glance or two at pretty waitresses during a date, but I definitely wouldn't completely ignore my date. That's just a d-bag move.





Now if your man's eyes just happen to wander don't immediately get on his case, but if he's easily distracted by other 'eye candy' then I'm sorry to say, but he's probably not that interested in you.Men and women.. i have a question about coping with jealousy.?
I think the main question here is, Does he do anything besides LOOK at other girls? Does he cheat on you? Does he love you? Does everything else about him make up for him having a wondering eye? Don't just give up!! If your boyfriend loves you, he should want to make you happy. If my boyfriend was checking out other girls, I would probably try to make a joke out of it at first, and then be serious and let him know that when he does that, it makes you feel like he doesn't find you pretty. If he's cheating on you with these other girls that he's checking out, then DUMP THE LOSER. Seriously. Don't waste your life on someone that doesn't make you feel good about yourself.
You have to just be yourself. I understand jelousy is hard sometimes and you can't help but feel that way. You have to think of it like this, he's with you and not them so apparently you have something that they don't. Jealousy can also be a turn off sometimes. Make sure it's not noticeable because it may push him away.
he probably thinks you are the most beautiful woman because he picked you. even if you dont think so about yourself.





its NORMAL to find other people attractive. you arent only going to be attracted to one person your whole life. but, just because he thinks hey shes not bad doesn't mean he's thinking ';dang i wish i was with her, or too bad my girl isn't as cute';. to admire someone else is innocent, and somehow normal.... and isn't something to make you upset or have uncontrollable jealousy over.





use this example with yourself. when you see an attractive guy, it doesn't make you love your guy or want him any less. and to you, your bf would be the most perfect guy ever, and when he stops being that, thats when you stop dating him. but as long as youre together and the love is strong.... relax!!!
Jealousy stems from insecurity. If you are secure in yourself and in your relationship, then him checking out other girls here and there won't bother you. Know why? Because you know that no matter how hot that chick at the coffee place was, he's never going to leave you for her based on just looks. If you find yourself unsure if your guy is that kind of guy than talk to him about it. A man who is a one-woman man will plead his case and show you how much you mean to him. Keep in mind though, he's not going to do that every week when you start to have doubts.
You need to calm down first off. I'm sure that your a beautiful woman who has nothing to worry about. Next, when I'm with a beautiful woman like yourself and I see another beautiful woman it makes me appreciate the woman I'm with even more.





If the guy is kind, honest, and good all around then you have nothing to worry about.





Hope this helps! Feel free to contact me!
Maybe you don't have the right guy. Decide on the kind of guy you want and don't settle for less, especially if you want a guy who doesn't continually go girl-shopping with his eyes, with or without you.





Good men are out there, but it takes work to find them. They aren't usually in bars or high schools, though.
I'm a female and I also dealt with this problem but the thing is that u must first just focus on your wonderful assets...Besides just like your man may be looking at other girls trust me there are a whole lot more guys looking at you....Don't worry to much .Jealousy shows, so be confident and that is the most attractive thing to a man..


Good luck
why are you with someone who doesnt think your beautiful? i dont think this person is the right person for you if he doesnt make you feel special and googles at other women. your not worth all this hurt! a guy should be grateful to the woman he's with i mean isnt that what a relationship is about?i kinda feel sorry for you =/
I'm a guy, and I work with some very attractive girls, but i was in a relationship one day and this new girl was flirting with me way hardcore and i didn't even notice it, my boss asked if anything was going on later because he noticed all the flirting. So I'd say i dont think about other girls, but thats just me. hope that helps :)
just be confident,


theres always going to be a girl thats prettier than you. But that does'nt mean YOUR not pretty, it just means no one is perfect.


I used to get jealous when my bf used to think other girls is pretty then i just ignored it and pointed out all the boys i thought was gorgeous lol x
it depends on ur man when i have gf and i see a better looking woman yea ill check her out but i still think and stay with my gf because i am faithful but the fact that im looking at body parts that i wish my partner had shouldn't get u skeptical that he will leave u. hypothetically lets say ur bf didnt have a sixpack but u see a guy playing ball outside with his shirt of and he has a killer six pack u wouldnt check him out?
Sometimes it can be like that, but, personally, if im on a date with somebody, its kinda about the person your with, not some pretty girls you dont know. I think the best thing to remember is that he is still dating YOU. So no need to worry yet.
I'm jealous a lot! And it's not just about a guy im with. I'm jealous when a guy friend talks to another girl, BUT I don't show it at all. If I'm dating someone it always helps to think about the fact that he choose YOU and not the other girl.
Im quite a jelous person, but dont show it...


Just think, every girl has their problems, appearence and physcologicaly, and if u think that your better than the other girl, then you will be more confident. And if ur bf sees that ur confident, the other girl wont even matter to him! x
It's not that you should forget about them, but the guy that you're dating should look at you and no one else, and should want no one else. If this is not the case, you really shouldn't be with him. You deserve someone way better. Good luck! :)
It's normal to be jelous of course your going to be but think logically he's YOUR boyfriend. Gotta mean something. He obv likes to look at other woman like most men-women do look at men too! but he's always coming home to you. (:
i learned to get over it because i cant control guys about how they anct and think so..i just dont get jealous anymore..its not even worth it :)
Look for guys who won't make you think you're not beautiful. Jealosy is a hole with no bottom.
obviously....you will get jealous.


but he's with you, not her.


so need to really worry about it.


all men like to look. as long as they dont touch your fine.
I check em out, but there is no other person I would want to be with other than my GF. We are allowed to admire the human body.
You shouldn't be jealous, because he's with you.
you shouldnt be :)
I don't, that's your man!!! Get someone that is attracted to you and not other women!!!! Its that simple!!!!
i love my gf and i dont dont do that its just most guys do that

No comments:

Post a Comment