Monday, August 16, 2010

Jealousy issue about boyfriend?

So my boyfriend is a junior in highschool. He's very open to everyone and loves to talk. He has a flirty personality but he doesn't believe in cheating. For the past couple days he's been walking with his friend rachael in the hallway after school coming from 7th period. This has just been recently. Today he was walking and completely turned around and went back to her locker where she was. He still notices me when he walks with her, he still says hey like usual. But idk why he completely turned around just to talk with her at her locker and probably walk with her. He was going to take her to prom cause he can't take me, a lowerclassman. He's taking his bestfroends girl instead his best friend is in college. I don't think mike texts her often. I never see her in his phone I look every once in awhile. But I guess I need some advice on this jealousy issue? And how to cope with things like this.it would help alot. I don't wanna lose him over little petty things. I don't wanna bring her up too much cause he'll think I'm jealous and get annoyed. I mentioned I saw her walking with him. He said I walk with her cause it's better than talking to a bunch of stoners that walk put of his class.lolJealousy issue about boyfriend?
tell him how yu feel, but dont come off ignorant about it, and if he says everything is cool, then trust him.... but watch your back... just in case.Jealousy issue about boyfriend?
Who says you have the issue? Your feelings are valid. If you were doing this %26amp; he felt uncomfortable, you would stop...Am I right? Why don't you deserve the same respect? I would let him know calmly but firmly %26amp; get his response.

No comments:

Post a Comment