Monday, August 16, 2010

Jealousy and insecurity is hitting me real hard?

I am trying so so hard to overcome my jealousy and insecurities with my boyfriend. We've been together for almost 3 years and we hardly ever go out on dates. Now that we have a new puppy, it would be even much less. However, he's always out exploring and having fun on the job (where there is a girl I feel he may be interested in). The program is always at fun events, like the movies, museums, zoos, places that I really, really want to be with him at, and he has never, ever brought me to (except to the movies a handful of times). I'm trying to cope with the jealousy I have with this girl, and the jealousy I have with his ';fun times'; without me. He's on this job for only a few weeks a year, and it just seems like eternity every time. I also feel that it's only a matter of time that he's going to start getting close with this girl, and I don't know how or if I am able to control it. It's just a lot harder than I imagine and I feel myself breaking apart very soon. How/what can I do/tell myself for me to get thru this very emotional roller-coaster ride??Jealousy and insecurity is hitting me real hard?
You live with him year round and tell us he only works a few weeks of the year yet you feel this way when he's around most of the time? You sound obsessed and need to stop dwelling on it. If he would cheat the worst thing that would happen is he leaves you for her. Your life will be intact and you simply pick up and move on. He's only a man...you may love him but the infatuation you're describing is unhealthy. No man seems worthy of the heartache you are describing particularly since he's showing no signs of infidelity.Jealousy and insecurity is hitting me real hard?
You need a hobby or a job! If you let this go on, and accuse him of something one of two things will happen: 1) he will see you for the clinging, possessive person you are or 2) he will get with her because frankly, if you believe he is, he may as well. Back down. Back off. You have a lot invested, calm down and weigh your options.
you need to learn to be confident hold your head up high and give yourself credit for how you are! being confident is sexy to guys and it drives them wild! be proud of who you are and show it! And if it just doesnt work with him then you will find someone that loves you for being you!
The guy is a bum! He knows how much you care and therefore he is using you. Get out! Pack your things and leave. You have a whole world out there and you will find someone who will care.
Tell yourself to get out of that relationship. It will only get worse after you are married (if you ever marry him). He'll be out having fun and you'll be sitting at home with another new dog. :)
People are jealous for reasons. Maybe someone cheated on you or problems with family.
What kind of job is this and are they hiring?:)
give and take situation just do it
In that period of time try to go out yourself with your friends and do stuff. Keep you self distracted! She's only a co-worker who really has him most of the time anyway! If you really want to go with him to those places why don't you buy the tickets and tell him. ';Lets go I have these tickets!'; I know its easier said then done! I also get very jealous with my hubby! Just try or just talk about it to a friend not him because that may drive him to actually do something.
I always believe that no one can make you feel inferior unless you let them. If he has not given you a reason for you to be jealous then you shouldn't be... all that energry your using being jealous you could use instead on focusing how to make your relationship be more interesting. Find ways to show him why he picked you in the first place or Vice Versa, we need a little reminder everyday why we are with each other. If you are truly meant to be with each other then everything will work out, but don't sell yourself short do everything you can if you truly love him. Atleast at the end of it all, you could be free of any thoughts that you didn't give it your best to make things work. No expectations, just live for the moment and enjoy each others company while you have it. No time worrying about the what if's..
  • Mistral Consultoria em Marketing Ltd
  • myspace pics
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment