Monday, August 16, 2010

I get really jealous when my friend hangs out with another friend!?

My best friend (who is a guy) never invites me to hang out anymore it seems like...I know hes not mad or bored with me because he calls me all the time and we talk for hours! But he always hangs out with this girl, I know he could never replace me and we have been best friends since almost 1st grade!!! But while he's hanging out with this girl and im home alone bored he sends me pics or texts me and tells me what there doing!!! Is he trying to make me jealous? Because it really hurts and whenever I try and tell him I dont care how much fun they had or to stop sending me pics he gets mad!! I never get jealous when he hangs out with other guys but when he hang out with her I do (I dont like him as a boyfriend never have never will! Hes more like my brother!) How do I cope with jealousy? I get this really sad feeling in my stomach and feel like my whole day is ruined and I feel mad at him when I know I shouldnt be because he has other friends besides me! but how can I deal with the feeling I get? Thanks :)I get really jealous when my friend hangs out with another friend!?
i think that you should like sit him down and tell him how you feel. thats the best thing that you can do. tell him what you just wrotee. it will probably make him open his eyes and see that he hasnt been spending much time with youu and that you miss him.I get really jealous when my friend hangs out with another friend!?
You say you aren't interested in him but from everything I'm reading here it sounds like you are. I think you need to analyze how you really feel about him.

No comments:

Post a Comment