Wednesday, August 11, 2010

How do you cope with insecurity and jealousy?

I can't seem to do it well. I keep arguing and hurting my significant other. It seems I'm trying to derive reassurances from her. I feel like I'm starving for some comfort.





My significant other has been trying and trying to help, yet as I can see it has only built up a lot of scorn in her heart though she only hints.





I don't know what else to do. I feel kinda helpless. The pain is bad enough to swallow a bottle of pills and drown in sleep forever.How do you cope with insecurity and jealousy?
I wish I could give you a good answer... but the truth is I have the same problem and I'm not so sure what to do myself...


Have you always been insecure and jealous or is this something new?


I used to feel insecure and jealous because I thought my bf was going to leave me at any moment because I was always depressed and he could find someone better. If it's because of your significant other that you are feeling this way, talk about it. But avoid putting all your pain on her, because if she tries and tries but never succeeds she will maybe feel like giving up. And that will only make you feel worse, cuz you will feel even more helpless. Talk to some friends, go out, or talk to a counselor.


I wish you the best of luck.How do you cope with insecurity and jealousy?
put yourself in her shoes. if you did the same thing, would you think she'd be jealous too? IS it something to be jealous over?





it's okay. everyone's insecure, even if only once in a while. we can't help but want something / someone good in our lives, right?





next time you feel jealous, write it down on a piece of paper at night. and the next morning, read it again and see if you feel the same way. resist from wanting to lash out at her.





i'm a really insecure person too. i hope you find whatever you need to over come it.
I'm actually trying to find a solution also. Some of my girlfriend's closest friends are guys, one who is in a relationship with one of my girlfriend's closest female friends and the other who is probably the most horny person I've ever met. The horny dude has been through many girls and he is always making weird jokes. This guy's one of my friends also but he can be weird and cross lines. It gets really weird around him. I just want that to stop, especially if that stuff's aimed at my girl. I really don't like it. On the other hand, it's just joking, although I do fear that he could ruin our relationship (it's kind of an over-the-top fear though) because I know how he is with girls because he is always like that. When these two guys are around us, she seems to ignore me and only talks to them, or that's what I'm getting from it anyway. I also need a cure for this :)



No comments:

Post a Comment