Monday, August 16, 2010

How do i deal with my sister in laws and her mom's jealousy of me being pregnant?

she has been trying to get pregnant for 5 years, and i became pregnant then i found out so was she. after i gave birth to my daughter, i became pregnant again 3 months later. i didnt want children in the first place and i dont believe in abortion. how do i deal with her ignorancy... and meaness towards me for something i can not change? she has always been a jealous person... and it is pointless trying to be nice. and her mother is as mean to me as she is. how can i cope with it? their mean words, and constantly trying to bring me down and make me feel bad for being pregnant when i am supposed to be happy.How do i deal with my sister in laws and her mom's jealousy of me being pregnant?
I'm in the exact same situation right now. I become pregnant on accident and another girl I know has been having miscarriages. Long story short she openly expressed how I don't deserve a baby. I know this baby was not exactly planned, however my husband of 5 years and I are very excited and ready for this child. I would just try to ignore it, you don't need to be stressed fight now. I know it's hard to ignore all the mean looks and comments, but you have to. DO NOT feel bad about your blessing, you had NOTHING to do with other women and their babies. Good luck.How do i deal with my sister in laws and her mom's jealousy of me being pregnant?
You know what? F--- them. It's not your fault she's not able to concieve. I'm sorry that you have to deal with their ignorance. I'd just avoid them as much as possible. It can't be good for your children to see that kind of behavior from the adults she loves, so maybe if they can't be nice, they shouldn't be around your child. If they can't straighten up and act like adults, then they will lose out on your daughter's life.





If it was anyone else, wouldn't you do the same thing and protect your child from being around such negativity?
They both sound very pathetic and ignorant to me and your sister in law sounds like she is far to immature to even have a child so in a way im kind of glad she is not getting pregnant. A child does not need a child raising them which is basically what your sister in law is being.





I would sit down and talk to your husband, have hi mtalk to them and if it still continues do not allow either of them around your children. They obviously do not think you deserve a child and are so against the pregnancy so why should they be around when the baby is born?
For some reason I think I've read this question before- anyway, console with your husband and tell him how you feel. He needs to stand up for you even though it may seem like he's torn between his family and you. You should have him have a talk with them because things will only get worse if you stand up for yourself- so to play it safe start off with him. It is very difficult to cope with it but you just have to ignore their hurtful words because in the end they will realize that you're a great person who never talked bad to them.
they should be happy for you. they should not be mean to you. I hope they try to understand life works in weird ways. good luck. be happy in life because some people are just mean and there is no way to change them.
Honestly you need to forget everything they say and just concentrate on your happy life. Things are going good for you right now, and unfortunately not everyone is happy with their own life and need to bring others down to their level. Just remember that you don't have anything to be ashamed of or nothing to apologize for. well hope that is helpful and congrats on your baby!
Just be happy that you are pregnant, and ignore them.
Consider being a surrogate for her or let her adopt your baby since it doesnt sound like you really want it. It is really hard not to be jealous of someone when you have tried for years and everyone else is getting pregnant by accident. I am not saying her behavior is right but I have been there. Try to put yourself in her place.
you just need to tell them enough is enough, there is no reason to put you down just because you get pregnant easier then she does. And it is not your fault she has a hard time with getting pregnant! You just need to sit them down and talk like adults and let them know you are not going anywhere and you all need to come to peace with each other. You need to just let them know how you feel and tell them you are sorry they are upset with you but being mad at something that just isn't you fault but you will not be ashamed of your blessing and your pregnancy! And let your mother in law know this is her grandbaby too. hope that helps

No comments:

Post a Comment