Monday, August 16, 2010

Is there anyone who is trying to come to terms with never having children?

Have posted two questions and have felt sad with the answers!





My husband and I cannot have children; We've known this for 15 years and been married 16.





Recently, I really thought that a miracle had happened, but since found out that due to an operation last year, it is normal to have these symptoms! I am devasted and feel so alone!





Every one seems to be pregnant, etc. I know that it will appear as so to me, but this does not help.





Please, are there others who have no chance of being parents out there?





How do you cope? Do you suffer jealousy feelings when you see a pregnant woman?





Can answers be kind, please.Is there anyone who is trying to come to terms with never having children?
I'm sorry this is happening for you. It's not fair that good people cannot have children, but there are other ways. It certainly does feel like everyone's having children. Last year there were 6 people at my work who were pregnant, I think that's a record high!





My mother told me from a young age that I will most probably encounter problems conceiving. I haven't been checked yet, as I'm still very young, but I have learned not to put my hopes on having kids naturally.





My mother had complications when she was in her 20s, and she was told she would never have children. It was after a lot of work that she did finally conceive. They haven't tested the children of these cases yet (of which I am one), so I don't know what's in store for me right now. It's because of this that I try to see the other blessings in this world, because I know it may never happen for me.





I hope you can find another way to have a child, whether it be through IVF, surrogacy or adoption. Good luck to you, and everyone in your situation.Is there anyone who is trying to come to terms with never having children?
I have a multitude of health issues so the problem is at my end so to speak. I'm aged 36 and married. I'm trying to do other productive things with my life along with my husband. I think getting jealous of others leads to destructive emotions so I'm just trying to get on with it. xx
i would never suffer jealousy for someone elses happiness but i think to myself well there are loads of things i can do now, that I couldnt do before. it's no less of a life, it's just a different one. I suggest you think about your dream career and pursue it so you have something for yourself. that's what i'm doing and now i'm actually happy about the way things have turned out. or become a mother in a different way.... start up a charity to help raise money for sick children, or find special projects which will enable you to put all your love and warmth into children who need nurturing and don't have parents of their own. I believe God often brings people together into families even if the families are not biological in origin. all is not lost!
You can adopt, or foster
whats your religion..?


maybe you can adopt a child from another country like madonna?
I'm truly sorry that you are feeling all these feelings, all these feelings you are feeling are normal. I know and have heard of people who have gone through exactly what you have and just out of the blue one day after 8, 11,15, even 18 years got pregnant. Surrender to God and with confidence ask and know you shall receive. If you believe God will help you, then he will. True Confidence in God only!





I will pray for you and light a candle and also ask Our Virgin Mother Mary to help you and just believe and accept what ever may or may not come.
  • Mistral Consultoria em Marketing Ltd
  • imitation necklace
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment