Wednesday, August 11, 2010

How do i cope with Jealousy of my girlfriend's past.

so me and this girl are dating and well heres the deal. She has had a lot of past ';experience'; whereas i have not. She is basically my first official girlfriend and she has had quite a few boyfriends. I don't know i just feel like it's harder to trust her b/c of what she's done in the past, you know?? should i be this worried b/c i really like her. How do i cope with Jealousy of my girlfriend's past.
First of i think this is sooo CUTE!





but honestly if you really like this girl and you want your relationship to work you gonna have to put it behind you.. harder said then done but its the only way..You will be able to move forward...


But if you cant they maybe your not ready for someone like that (not in a BAD way)





and no you shouldnt be worried unless shes cheated on her past boyfriend or left one of them for you..

No comments:

Post a Comment