Wednesday, August 11, 2010

How can you help someone cope with Jealousy?

Please help if you can. Serious answers only please! Please keep hateful answers to yourself.How can you help someone cope with Jealousy?
Jealousy is within themselves. There is no way for you to make someone feel un-jealous. I have been with my fiance for 5 years and he is still very jealous.





I can't wear clothing that is too tight and he get's very upset when someone even glances at me.





This is not a fixable problem. I show no signs of being interested in other men, but he still does not trust me. Something like this can be a problem towards the future. Trust me..





If it's yourself, then maybe you are feeling insecure. No one should ever feel insecure about themselves. You have to learn to love yourself for who you are and what you look like. Be confident in yourself. BE CONFIDENT! That's what get's me through life. =)How can you help someone cope with Jealousy?
Appreciation.Jealousy is lack of appreciation for what you allready have.Appreciate what you allready have and anything else that comes into your life is a bonus

No comments:

Post a Comment