Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Can Someone tell me how to cope with my jealousy story?

Me and my boyfriend have an AMAZING relationship. We've been going out for about 5 months now, but it was longer than that, that we had been ';seeing'; eachother. Point being things were actually very good at first we loved eachother sooo much . well still love eachother the same amount but its just that lately i been finding out stuff about her ex. How when me n him was going out i know that she knew about me, when he was over at her place she asked him for a massage, she sang to him,shes bought him something for christmas, shes invited him to her bday, hes taken his phone n put it down her shirt just alot of flirty things. He completely cut her out of his life, but now when i think about the past i go crazy n i would just lash out on him. I dont want to ruin our very beautiful relationship over her you know. Any advice? He never called her it used to always be her but since whenever she calls he'll be like i have to go, shes stopped calling.. how do i deal with this painCan Someone tell me how to cope with my jealousy story?
kill yourself and you wont have to live with the pain.Can Someone tell me how to cope with my jealousy story?
Jealousy is the need to control an other: to 鈥渙wn that person.'; It is not healthy. You need to discover what is in you that makes you feel the way you do. Are you scared? Work on the causes of the jealousy within you. The fastest way to loose some one is to be jealous when there is nothing there. The other will get tired of deal with what will appear to them to be irrational behavior
Jealousy is the one emotion that will destroy any relationship.





You can't allow things from the past to affect the present or the future. Obviously the ex is having problems letting go and he is just dealing with her insecurities as a friend nothing more.





The fact that he hasn't called her should tell you that he is finished with her. Don't hold it against him, he isn't doing anything wrong.





As far as him finding other woman attractive, that's normal, just remember he is only looking, he is with you!





My husband and I joke about things like that all the time, we see people on the street and comment about how beautiful they are etc. if he misses one I have even pointed her out to him and said omg, she is so beautiful and he looks and usually says yes she is or not really, your more beautiful then her.





It doesn't bother me because no matter what he sees, he is with me.





Let it go, I'm sure you have a past too and he isn't throwing that in your face.
sweety you have to just tell yourself...He is mine now! when he sees other girls and says they are pretty he is looking at the art God placed on this earth...it is hard for us to go to a museum and not look at the art right? Well it is the same for men and women....we must turn our heads when we see that beauty in the opposite sex or even the same sex. My husband and I look at the beauty and we will turn to each other and say'; did you see him/her, she/he was gorgeous!'; we do it together, there is nothing wrong with looking at beauty as long as you don't touch that art work! Now he sees that but yet he loves you so much that he sees your beauty MORE beautiful and he goes home with you! So he is YOURS, see the beauty with him but take him home and see his beauty as well!!! It seems to me he is done with the ex as well he is with you and I think he will remain with you...he loves YOU!!

No comments:

Post a Comment