Wednesday, August 11, 2010

How do you cope with jealousy?? I have been seeing a guy for 2 months and he mentioned his ex the other....?

day about what they did in bed!! Since then I can't stop thinking about it and its really wound me up. How do people cope with jealousy about their partner having been with other people in the past??? I constantly want to know what the other people were like!!How do you cope with jealousy?? I have been seeing a guy for 2 months and he mentioned his ex the other....?
Jealousy is possibly the worse negative feeling you may have in a relationship and if you don't remedy it you will kill your relationship very soon.





The remedy against jealousy is trust. You must trust your companion that he is in relationship with you because he loves you and you love him. You must also accept that, like most of us, your partners may also have had former relationships. Of course it is never nice if he brings these forward to make comparison unless these are positive, like my actual companion who told me once that he had never have had such a complete and rewarding sexual life with his former companion that I was fulfilling his love needs but also his sexual ones.





On the other hand just stop trying to know how it was with former ones, didn't we say you are not hurt but what you do not know. Furthermore focus on your relationship learn to know better your partner, what are his needs towards love, sex, feelings ... etc. If you fulfill the desires and needs of your companion he'll have no reasons to talk to you about his past experiences or to try and search someone else.





Also never forget that another killer of a relationship is routine, so break it up regularly, surprise him, be crazy.





Don't loose energy in jealousy, spend it to your relationship to make it stronger, funnier and fuller for both of you!





Cheers.


How do you cope with jealousy?? I have been seeing a guy for 2 months and he mentioned his ex the other....?
The majority of us have a ';past'; and I believe that is where it belongs. My partner and I have never discussed previous relationships and I would never contemplate talking about what I have done in bed with any one else.


There has to be a reason why he has mentioned the subject could possibly be, as people here have suggested, that he is insecure in the relationship or at worse comparing you to others. I would have a serious conversation with him, ask him why he is talking about his ex, Pretty damn insensitive if you ask me.





Best of luck.
My gf's previous relationships don't bother me because she is with me now not them! If she wanted to still be with them she would be. Everyone has a past and that's just what it is..the PAST. You just have to focus on your present and future together.





If the guy your seeing speaks about his ex a lot it could mean he isn't totally over him so just be careful with your feelings.





=)






the easiest way to answer your question is...





Are you a virgin? if not, you too have a past that people have to deal with. The fact that he feels he can tell you things about his past shows he trusts you a lot and you shouldn't be so childish and think that no-one has a past... cmon! its 2008!!! We all have one...
Was he answering a question of yours, I wonder? If not: it is not a proof of much sensibility to give an answer like that. To avoid jealousy, you could stop being too curious. One leads to the other, you know! Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment