Monday, August 16, 2010

How do i cope with insecurity and jealousy?

Hi,my wife moved out month ago now we been together 7years i love her so much,she left because are children from seperate realtionships argued most times as i most parents do they stick up for there own, we end up arguing over nothing really but it got to bad and things were said in an outburst and she left,we both agreed we still love each other and to be fair we get on great but i have never ever lived on my own and being alone in big empty house is so hard i feel so insecure i feel i should be cuddled up to my wife not just part time sleep overs.i constantly think she is gonna leave me for good now she got her own place she swears she never will but how do i trust her she been so decietful in past,i know i have no choice either stay with her or let her go,thats the problem if i let her go there is no way and i mean no way i could see her with someone else my jealousy is very bad although hers is the same,she wont come back now cos her kids like it in there new home and the money benefits she gets is so high,how do i cope with being on my own something i never done i seen my wife everyday never had a day apart both enjoyed each others company now she is enjoying her space and to be fair i glad she happy,i just want my wife and kids back and have a noisy house.do i leave her cos she said she wont move back if never for least 2 years my lifes on hold now,i supported her and her kids for 7years why cant she give me a chance in life i offered the world new house new area etc,do i just leave and move somebody else in just so i not alone rest my life?How do i cope with insecurity and jealousy?
Dude...YOU NEED TO MOVE ON!!! She put the kids before your marriage. She has got her own place; pretty clear! I know you do not want to hear this but does CO~DEPENDENT ring a bell. You are too clingy.... I suggest you work on you Klingon's before entering into another failed relationship. How do i cope with insecurity and jealousy?
You must get to the root of the problem as both are borne from possessiveness. You lack trust and this allows both of these emotions to run wild
Stop drinking.
Leave it alone for now. Stop being so jealous and insecure, seek professional help if necessary or work on it on your own. Later on try talking to her and ask her if in all seriousness is there ever a chance to get back together? If not you will have to move on. You can find someone new.

No comments:

Post a Comment